Sharley Pettit Excellence in Safety Award
- Must be member of the SHARP/VPP Association and attend half of the yearly meetings.
- Company is required to turn in three years of statistics from the OSHA 300A summary. This information must be received by the Arkansas Department of Labor before March 15th.
- Injury/Illness rate must be less than the national average for the company’s NIACS code.
- The recipient of the award will be chosen by the lowest injury/illness statistics.
- The Department of Labor will collect the data and develop a spreadsheet reflecting statistical data only. The SHARP/VPP committee will determine the winner.