July 2010 Minutes
Arkansas SHARP/VPP Meeting Minutes July 16, 2010
Quinton Simison, BASF,West Memphis
Dennis Sullivan, Bosch,West Memphis
Deanna Dykes, Calion Lumber, Calion
LaShonda Daniels, ADOL,Little Rock
Mark Howell, Frito Lay,Jonesboro
C. Lynn Powell, PBCDF, White Hall
Don Long, PBCDF, White Hall
Kim Fischer, ADOL,Little Rock
Denise Whittaker, Siplast, Arkadelphia
Raymond Culp, Potlatch,Warren
Andy Kelloms, Falcon Jet,Little Rock
Lea Ann Shivers, GP Studmill, Crossett
Ed Phillips, GP Studmill, Crossett
Pat Burge, AWCC,Little Rock
Juanita Matlock, ADOL,Little Rock
Greg Hill, Lo’ Real, NLR
Ann Butler, Interstate Sign,Little Rock
Sondra Bond, Lomanco,Jacksonville
Lester Allen, Cintas, Searcy
Kelly Oliver, Anthony Forrest,El Dorado
Anna Namvansy, Parker, Benton
David Gombrich, Parker, Benton
Ryan Atkins, AAR,Hot Springs
The Arkansas SHARP/VPP Association met at 10:00 a.m. on Friday July 16, 2010 at the Arkansas Department of Labor building inLittle Rock.
Quinton Simison opened the meeting. There was a round table introduction of everyone in attendance.
Carlos Reynolds addressed fatality issues and the majority of them are falls & electrocutions.
Quinton extended an invitation & encouraged everyone to attend the SHARP/VPP Conference & to also bring friends. He also spoke about an association award that is given out at the conference for recognizing outstanding performance.
Pat Burge with Arkansas Workers Compensation gave a presentation on “Who’s Having Accidents?”
- Please see attached Conference Planning notes.
- Quinton Simison will bring a projector, laptop, portable screen & speakers.
- ADOL has (3) projectors/Kim Fischer will bring her personal laptop.
- Divider between Lindberg “A & B” will be open as one room. The divider will be taken out.
- Signs are needed to direct to location of conference rooms.
- Reservations need to be made ASAP for people spending the night. Ask for the blocked rooms under the Department of Labor.
- The welcome will be given by the SHARP Representative & VPP Representative.
- Speakers will be given handouts.
- The Meet & Greet will be from 6 p.m.-7 p.m. on September 15, 2010.
- Ben Thompson may be a possible donator for a flat screen T.V. as a door prize.
- Georgia Pacific will be giving door prizes.